Buyout X amount
  • I'm pretty new to auctioneer and I was wondering if there was a feature to basically tell the addon to "buy X of material Y with a maximum cost of Z per unit" because I need materials for items on the scale of a few thousand and I can't do that by hand. Also, can auctioneer display how many units of a material there are under the price of X ? I mean it's pointless to try and buy 2000 of something under a certain price unless there actually are 2000 available for that price.
  • You can set up a snatch search for your specific item(s), then do a purchase all on them to automate buying them (though you will still have to click to confirm each purchase, this is a wow requirement). But it won't have the smarts to only buy if 2000 are available, and it won't stop buying once you reach 2000. You'd have to keep count yourself.
  • Is this still possible in the latest version? I cannot find it.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct