Thank you for early version!!! (AuctioneerSuite-7.0.5626)
  • I'm sending a donation as well. I know it's a lot of work! But it's so needed. I installed and scanned fine.
    Searched afterwards and sorted was fine, then I opened a tradeskill window witch opened another tradeskill addon,
    and I got the small error below. When I looked at some items it looked a bit funny with different prices from the same
    seller for the same item. So I tried refresh and got the error at the bottom. But I don't care! I love it, was worried you
    wouldn't update it again. If you need help with fixes I can probably help some just send a PM. But I really just wanted to thank you! All of you, it's a pain when there's major changes and several libraries that's not being updated anymore.
    Thanks again! Tooltips and windows seems fine for me. Even milled some herbs when I logged on, nice.

EDIT: The tooltip when I hover over my Embersilk Bags goes left and right like it's not sure where to position it related to the mouse. I don't see why there need to be a tooltip there at all IMHO on the action bars that is. Still no biggy!!!

Message: ...erface\AddOns\Enchantrix-Barker\EnchantrixBarker.lua:183: attempt to call local 'GetTradeLineFunc' (a nil value)
    Time: 07/31/16 21:30:38
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...erface\AddOns\Enchantrix-Barker\EnchantrixBarker.lua:183: in function `EnchantrixBarker_OnEvent'
    [string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

Locals: event = "TRADE_SKILL_SHOW"
    GetTradeLineFunc = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to call local 'GetTradeLineFunc' (a nil value)"

-------------------------------------------------------------
    When refreshing Appraiser with 16 min old data
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Message: ...Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1355: attempt to index field 'CLASSESREV' (a nil value)
    Time: 07/31/16 21:40:11
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1355: in function `RefreshView'
    ...Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1415: in function <...Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1412>

Locals: background = nil
    link = "[Hexweave Mantle of the Peerless]"
    itemName = "Hexweave Mantle of the Peerless"
    itemMinLevel = nil
    itemMinLevel = 91
    itemTypeId = nil
    itemSubId = nil
    itemRarity = nil
    name = "Hexweave Mantle of the Peerless"
    _ = "[Hexweave Mantle of the Peerless]"
    quality = 4
    _ = 640
    minlevel = 91
    classname = "Armor"
    subclassname = "Cloth"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "Cloth"
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = "INVTYPE_SHOULDER"
    (*temporary) = 973199
    (*temporary) = 270611
    (*temporary) = 4
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'CLASSESREV' (a nil value)"
    frame = AucAdvAppraiserFrame {
    0 =
    cancel = AucAdvAppraiserCancelButton {
    }
    UpdateDisplay = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:904
    ClearSelectedItem = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:308
    UpdateImage = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:389
    SyncMoneyFrameSingleBuy = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1276
    refresh = {
    }
    selectedPostable = true
    list = { } PostBySig = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1530 scroller = AucAppraiserItemScroll { } OnUpdate = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:702 selectedItem = { } selectedPos = 2 selected = "114809:0:0:0:525:538:52" imageview = { } valuecache = { } DisplaySelectedItem = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:328 SmartRefresh = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1412 age = { } items = { } gobatch = { } SetButtonTooltip = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1828 manifest = { } RefreshAll = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1399 go = { } ScanTab = AuctionFrameTabUtilAppraiser { } switchToStack2 = { } SelectNext = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:351 GetLinkPriceModels = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:2344 SyncMoneyFrameStackBuy = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1287 switchToStack = { } salebox = { } distributioncache = { } PostAuctions = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1421 itembox = { } CheckUpdates = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:722 config = { } toggleManifest = { } SelectItem = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:240 UpdatePricing = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:880 SyncMoneyFrameSingleBid = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1271 DoTooltip = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1835 IconClicked = defined @Interface\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-Appraiser\AprFrame.lua:1313 CheckImageUpdate = defin
  • There's a comment at the Curse addon site stating that deactivating the Enchantrix tooltip fixes the problem. I haven't tried it personally, just passing along the information.
  • I just want to say thank you for the update on this. I love this addon, been using it since shortly after i started playing this game in 2007. I've never used another auction addon.
  • Indeed, thank you! Just AutoMagic selling my greys and sell list is a godsend. Can't wait for the full thing to be fixed!
  • I am very thankful for the update but I am noticing a lot of lag when I go to a vendor with a bit of grey items to sell. It almost freezes the game completely. If I wait a little bit it will come back.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct