Appraiser doesn't show all items in bag
  • Using the 7.0 release version.
    When I click on the appraiser tab, I'm only seeing some of my items in the list.
    I have to toggle "Hidden" on/off, to trigger the rest of the items in bag showing up.
  • i think this is a wider symptom.. i have found some auctions not showing up in the search results list the first 1...2 times that i search for them, but if i search a 3rd or 4th time then they appear in the results list.

and i do not change the search parameters at all between the searches..

something, somewhere is leaking or dropping data.
    probably this is related to the Blizzard errors

Message: ...ace\AddOns\Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua line 733:
    attempt to index local 'color' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    ...ace\AddOns\Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua:733:
    ...ace\AddOns\Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua:669
    ...ace\AddOns\Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua:260:
    ...ace\AddOns\Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua:258

and Auctioneer is recording bad data in memory when this Blizzard error occurs and only correcting the data when it hits the bad records.
  • The color error is related to the CRZ/sharding crap. If you get that, you should do a /reload before doing anything more.
  • i get at least 200...300+ of them during a full AH scan :(
  • This is due to the other Blizzard bug, where GetItemInfo sometimes (often) returns nil for an item even if you've seen it before this session.

A number of things will force Appraiser to recheck, such as toggling the 'hidden' checkbox as suggested. Closing and reopening the AH works. Simply moving an item around in your bags should work too.
  • oh... i was wondering wtf was going on with those missing items.. now i know.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct