Norganna Side Bar error
  • I found a error with the Norganna Sidebar

1x Stubby\Stubby-7.0.5664 (TasmanianThylacine).lua:380: script ran too long
    Stubby\Stubby-7.0.5664 (TasmanianThylacine).lua:380: in function
    (tail call): ?
    [string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

and I don't know what is causing it or how to fix it, please help!
  • Stubby is different than Slidebar...

but, in this case, "script ran too long" is usually caused either by the cross-realm-sharding or by being in combat mode - i suspect combat mode though, because it happens to me too sometimes and the error message blames random addons.

did an Demon Infiltrator appear in your general area by any chance? if so, you automatically enter combat mode even if you do not attack anything or are not PvP tagged and more LUA restrictions apply - these cause a TON of similar errors in AH addons that don't expect you to be in combat mode while browsing the AH

i suspect you were either in combat mode or, since it's a stubby error, you either logged in while combat was active in the area or you opened the AH window while combat was active.
  • its happening to me every time I go to a dungeon, battlefield, or raid, and I just shut stubby off since I don't want to crash the game or worse my computer. there has to be a way to shorten the time out, I just don't know how to do it myself
  • please disable BugGrabber/BugSack and enable Swatter instead ... it seems that there's not enough data in the BugGrabber reports

Swatter is installed with Auctioneer but it auto-disables itself if it detects that BugGrabber/BugSack is loaded.

also.. that timeout needs to be longer not shorter, but if you enter combat mode THAT will automatically shorten the addon timeouts (Blizzard mandatory shortening) and it causes these "script ran too long" errors.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct