Auctioneer isn't seeing Undermine Journal figures
  • I have both Auctioneer and Undermine Journal up to date. The tool tips are showing the Undermine Journal figures, but they are not appearing in Auctioneer's Appraiser. If I set both the Default and the Alternate Pricing Model to "Stats: The Undermine Journal" then I see a price of zero for everything in the Appraiser

Does anyone have a clue to what might be wrong? This was working fine a couple of weeks ago and, as far as I know, all I have done is to update the addons from Curse
  • First thing is to check you have Load out-of-date AddOns enabled, as I don't thing Auc-Stat-TheUndermineJournal has been updated since the patch.

However, if you are can see "Stats: The Undermine Journal" on dropdown menus it must be loading, so check Auc-Stat-TheUndermineJournal's Config options to see if something has been disabled there.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct