Unable to see bids/buyouts
  • So I was on my bank toon and saw a series of "a buyer has been found for Item" I checked my auctions, scrolled all the way up and down sorted as high bidder/buyout. I could not find it anyways , an hour later I check the mail and all the gold is there and Bean counter tracked the sales.

I am just so used of looking on "my auctions" tab and seeing active bids and buyouts, and I can no longer see them. :<
  • So I don't know what I did, because I was messing with settings, and still could not see them, I went outside for a few minutes , when I came back I able to see the bid/buyout again. Still very weird.
  • We don't do anything to the auctions tab I don't think. Sometimes blizz just doesn't show all the info for your auctions that have sold, and then later the servers will catch up.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct