Gatherer out of date
  • I've installed and reinstalled gatherer, including the most recent version (7.0.4). I've also installed and reinstalled Auctioneer, thinking there was a dependency issue. Nothing seems to fix the "Out of Date" flag when I look at addons in WoW.

I use the Curse tool to manage addons.

Besides nuking all addons or Wow itself, are there any ideas about what the root cause is, and how to fix it?
  • Gatherer is updated a lot slower as noone is really actively working on it very much at the moment, but unless you are getting an actual error that shouldn't matter.
    The "Out of Date" flag is just a label, it doesn't matter as much as it did anymore (Which is why they let you load out of date ones).
    The main thing to look for is errors popping up when you start or broken functionality.
  • Thanks, I'll give it a whirl
  • Yeah, sorry I've been updating gatherer with new translations, but didn't think to bump the TOC numbers. I'll do that next time I get a chance.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct