Auctioneer Option Dropdowns Not Working
  • Cant change pricing model to use in appraiser.
    Cant change any drop down option in configure.

When i click the drop down, none of the options appear.
  • I think this is due to a known error. Try the Preview version until we can get a new Release sorted out.

http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/#preview
  • I'll try using the preview, but I wanted to report. I haven't tried others, but the button on the Appraiser panel that chooses the pricing model to get used throws this error, and then doesn't work until (at least) a /reload.

[code]
    Date: 2017-09-04 22:56:42
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ...ce\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Libs\Configator\SelectBox.lua line 151:
    Usage: PlaySound(soundKitID, optional["SFX","Music","Ambience", "Dialog" or "Master"], [forceNoDuplicates, runFinishCallback])
    Debug:
    [C]: ?
    [C]: PlaySound()
    ...ce\AddOns\Auc-Advanced\Libs\Configator\SelectBox.lua:151: Open()
    [string "*:OnClick"]:1:
    [string "*:OnClick"]:1
    Locals:

AddOns:
    BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.3.0.70300
    (ck=14f8)
    [/code]

I've removed my list of addons. A lot of addons are having issues with PlaySound.

Thanks!
    -Barleduq
  • I just wanted to mention I have the sameissue.
  • There is a quick and dirty workaround for all addons that are suffering from the changed PlaySound - search for PlaySound Temporal Fix on Curse. It sorts all your playsound issues until developers have a release that fixes it.
  • That fix is for Gatherer only... but it is the same fix to be applied to the Configator file "SelectBox.lua" in Auc-Advanced\libs\Configator

Search for the word PLAYSOUND in the file and replace the command with the following :

PlaySound(SOUNDKIT.IG_MAINMENU_OPTION_CHECKBOX_ON)
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct