Auctioneer 7.3 Dependancy Disabled
  • I love this add on. I cant run as it is reporting Dependancy Disabled on my add on list. Maybe I am doing something stupid or can't see the forest for the trees.
  • You've probably disabled Stubby on your toon. If you mouse over Auctioneer in the addon list, it should tell you what dependency is disabled or not installed, iirc.
  • as a side note: i use Stubby as a master switch when enabling/disabling the entire Auctioneer Suite but keeping Swatter active. Works wonderfully :)

P.S. current version is Auctioneer 7.5, if you're still running 7.3 then upgrade your version, it's not compatible with current WoW.
  • I presume he means the version that runs on wow 7.3, but if not the yes definitely move to the current 7.5 version.

WIth the next xpac, I may try to move our numbering system to just match the version of wow that it works with for the first 2 numbers (major.minor), to avoid this ambiguity.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct