Askprice
  • I was wondering if there was any plans to get askprice to work again? I really like the feature but having to /w someone when you don't know who in the guild has it can be annoying. I have the addon and am one who has always had mine updated (I scan 2 or 3 times a day), but we get people always asking in guild and I have to tell them to wisper me.
  • just install The Undermine Journal from the Twitch/Curse app and make sure to update it regularly (The Undermine publishes updates twice per week) = no more need for AskPrice

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/undermine-journal

I use TUJ region median prices these days because their statistics are almost impossible to poison while local-realm price statistics can be easily influenced / poisoned.
  • awesome ty
  • I'm not sure what's wrong with AskPrice, as I don't use it myself. Is it working in some channels but not in others?
  • it only works in wispers. it no longer works in any other channel
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct