Error 5.4
  • With the last auctioneer i get this error

Modules\Auc-Util-CompactUI\CompactUI.lua:553: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")

Modules\Auc-Util-CompactUI\CompactUI.lua:553: in function "RetrievePage"
    Modules\Auc-Util-CompactUI\CompactUI.lua:746: in function
    Altoholic\Altoholic-r135.lua:166: in function "AuctionFrameBrowse_Update"
    Blizzard_AuctionUI\Blizzard_AuctionUI.lua:403: in function

Locals:
    selected = 0
    pagesize = 50
    (for index) = 1
    (for limit) = 50
    (for step) = 1
    i = 1
    link = "|cffa335ee|Hitem:32753:0:0:0:0:0:0:2080920448:53:0:0|h[Muster: Flinkheilmantelung]|h|r"
    item = { 1 = 1 2 = false}name = "Muster: Flinkheilmantelung"texture = "Icons\INV_Scroll_04"count = 1quality = 4canUse = nillevel = 375levelColHeader = "SKILL_ABBR"minBid = 1400000minIncrement = 0buyoutPrice = 1850000bidAmount = 0highBidder = nilowner = nilsaleStatus = 0itemId = nilprivate = { switchUI = {} pageContents = {} cache = {} buttonTooltips = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:106 UpdateDetailColumn = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:359 QueryCurrent = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:97 MyAuctionFrameUpdate = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:714 SetAuction = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:636 SetMoney = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:433 Active = true buttons = {} IconEnter = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:466 candy = {} ButtonClick = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\EasyBuyout.lua:219 PageNum = {} PerItem = {} headers = {} SetupConfigGui = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:814 IconLeave = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:475 BrowseSort = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:486 pageElements = {} RetrievePage = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:524 OnQuery = @Auc-Advanced\Modules\Auc-Util-..\CompactUI.lua:90}I dont know why. Please help me. Thanks :)
  • we may be able to help you better if you post the full swatter error message, including the addon list at the end.

from what you posted i don't really have any ideas. i would try a reinstall of the 5.18 release version.
  • Might have to look into the operation of the slider bars on Auctioneer Appraiser.

When you try to slide the pointer for a different stack size, it maxes far left or right while flickering.
    You are able to select the desired amount manually.

Healbot had the same problem. They put out a patch for the 5.4 patch
    v5.4.0.1
    * Workaround for sliders not stepping correctly in WoW 5.4

So it appears to be a problem with other add-ons also.
  • It is a bug with the blizzard sliders. the current workaround is to put your mouse over the control, then use the scrollwheel to change option settings, which should work fine.

we're waiting to see if blizzard fixes the bug before we spend any time on a workaround.
  • Thanks for that update!
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

privacy
norganna's addons network · tf2 warehouse · scrap warehouse · auctioneer addon · gatherer addon · addon forums · rdrct